The combination of NPK and micro elements of the MR2 flowering concentrate fertilizer has been specifically designed to achieve the highest possible productivity in each crop.
The quality, especially pure of the raw materials used in the formulation of the concentrated flowering fertilizer MR2 of Metrop, makes it possible to obtain high proportions of NPK without causing any stress to the plant. In addition, that quality prevents the product from sticking or caking in the boat, or precipitating, thereby preventing the irrigation systems from being obtained.
Once the solution has been dissolved in the irrigation tank, the EC (electrical conductivity) of the solution is preserved indefinitely.
In addition, micro elements have been added in greater quantity and with a degree of purity superior to that used in other fertilizers, allowing the plants to perform a faster and better photosynthesis, which contributes to improving the quality of the final product.
The concentrated biological fertilizer of flowering MR2 of Metrop, is manufactured from a high quality extraction of plants that contain all the macronutrients and micronutrients required for growth and pre-flowering on any medium.
• Visibly improves the optimal conditions of the plant.
• Ensures the presence of potassium in sufficient quantity to achieve great growth.
• Ensures the presence of phosphorus in sufficient quantity to obtain continued root growth.
• Ensures the presence of magnesium in sufficient quantity for an optimal synthesis of chlorophyll and proteins,
• This fertilizer has been specifically formulated to produce a true flowering explosion.
• The product does not contain dyes and is not diluted in water. It only contains pure raw materials.
• Given its high concentration, we recommend the use of EC (Electro conductivity) meters to verify the correct dilution.
• The product does not expire, nor does it have an expiration date.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Metrop Hydroponic MR2 flowering fertilizer is completely biological.
HOW TO USE
Shake the bottle very well before using in order to homogenize the suspension.
From the 3rd or 4th week of flowering, depending on the size of the plant, increase the amount until the end. In the last week, water as necessary. In the case of highly fertilized substrates (soil), fertilize with this fertilizer 1 to 3 times per week; When it comes to poor soils or inert substrates such as hydroponics, apply daily. You can water daily if necessary.
Given its high concentration, pay special attention to dilutions to avoid over-fertilization
Store preferably in a dark place and protected from frost. If undiluted product comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Shake the container well!
CE-FERTILIZERS, suspension complex NPK-fertilizers 10-20-40 with micronutrients:
N - total nitrogen 10.00%
N - nitric 9.33%
N - Ammonium 0.67%
P - water soluble phosphorus 20.00%
K - water soluble potassium 40.00%
Mg - water soluble magnesium 1.50%
Fe - water soluble iron, chelating agent EDTA 0.175%
Mn - water soluble manganese, chelating EDTA 0.088%
Cu - water soluble copper, EDTA chelator 0.088%
Zn - water soluble zinc, chelating EDTA 0.088%
B - water soluble boron 0.035%
Water soluble cobalt cobalt, EDTA chelator 0.0011%
Mo - water soluble molybdenum 0.0012%.