MAM biological fertilizer for Metrop mother plants, is a nutrient for high quality mother plants, which contains all the macro and microelements necessary for plants that produce cuttings continuously.
• Ensures the presence of phosphorus in sufficient quantity to achieve continuous root growth.
• Ensures the presence of magnesium in sufficient quantity for the correct synthesis of chlorophyll and proteins.
• Guarantees cuttings with greater food reserves for growth.
• Specifically formulated with additional microelements to avoid deficiencies caused by the continuous cutting of cuttings.
• Kelpak has been added to the formulation to induce growth continuously.
• The product does not contain dyes and is not diluted in water. It only contains pure raw materials.
• The product does not expire, nor does it have an expiration date.
Keep out of the reach of children
Add MAM last in the container used for irrigation.
Store preferably in a dark place and protected from frost. If undiluted product comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Shake the container well!
MAM fertilizer for Metrop's mother plants is totally biological.
HOW TO USE
Shake the bottle very well before using in order to homogenize the suspension.
In the case of highly fertilized substrates (soil), fertilize with this fertilizer 1 to 3 times per week; When it comes to poor soils or inert substrates such as hydroponics, apply daily. It can be used daily if necessary.
Use together with Calgreen Given its high concentration, pay special attention to dilutions to avoid over-fertilization
FERTILIZERS, NPK complex fertilizer suspension: 20-20-8 with micronutrients:
N - total nitrogen 20.00%
N - nitric 9.80%
N - Ammonium 10.20%
P - water soluble phosphorus 20.00%
K - water soluble potassium 8.00%
Mg - water soluble magnesium 1.70%
Fe - water soluble iron, chelator EDTA 1.75%
Mg - water soluble manganese, chelating agent EDTA 0.0625%
Cu - water soluble copper, EDTA chelator 0.0625%
Zn - water soluble zinc, 0.90% EDTA chelator
B - water soluble boron 0.008%
Water soluble cobalt cobalt, EDTA chelator 0.0008%
Mo - water soluble molybdenum 0.008%