Dilute all or part of the Sinol Laurel product in water of the order of 10% (recommended), stir and add 1 or 2 spoons (1ml) of Sinol Base polymers per 100 ml of liquid. Stir and wait a few minutes until the liquid is completely absorbed. The speed of absorption of the liquid depends on both the temperature of the water and the hardness of it
Spread the gel through the areas of interest. In cultivation we recommend placing / hanging under the filter. In this way we care only to neutralize the smell that comes out
With this pack we can prepare 10L of neutralizer or more with less concentration.
Sinol Laurel is a powerful product with a strong and pleasant smell, but very effective in neutralizing the odors of the crop / drying
- In a bucket of about 2 L place 2 full tanks (*) of Laurel.
- Place 0.9 - 1 L of water. Stir
- Place 10 - 12 spoons of Sinol Base (1ml is delivered in the container).
Stir and wait.
- Hang under the filter
(*) to fill the deposit:
- Remove only the cap from the tank and keep the other one tightly closed.
- Slightly squeeze the body of the bottle and you will see how the liquid rises from the side.
- When the tank is full, stop tightening. The excess (50ml) will return to the bottle.