We do not recommend preparing the entire product at once (unless you already have experience). If we prepare it partially we have the possibility, in the next preparations, to change the concentration (in more or less) according to our needs.
If we have a small crop we can start by preparing 1L of product.
- We are looking for a container of 1 or 2 L. capacity
- We place 4 deposits (*)
- We put 0.9 - 1 L of water. We will work at 10% (recommended)
- It is interesting to convert the liquid into gel by: a) slower evaporation and b) if there is an accident and the container is tipped over, we can always recover a part of the product.
- Place 1 - 2 tablespoons of Sinol Base per 100 ml of liquid (in our case 10 - 12 spoons.
- Remove and wait.
When the liquid has been completely absorbed, we can place it (hang under the filter.
- It is not essential to wait for absorption but we must be more careful.
- The speed of absorption of the liquid depends on both the temperature of the water and its hardness
With this container we can prepare 5L of neutralizer or more with less concentration.
In the following preparation we can reuse the polymers. These are losing absorption capacity. After 4 or 5 regenerations we can discard them.
Sinol Laurel is a powerful product with a strong and pleasant smell, but very effective in neutralizing the odors of the crop / drying
(*) to fill the deposit:
- Remove only the cap from the tank and keep the other one tightly closed.
- Slightly squeeze the body of the bottle and you will see how the liquid rises from the side.
- When the tank is full, stop tightening. The excess (25ml) will return to the bottle.